YELLOW BALL SUMMER PROGRAM | Ages 12 +
This level introduces the basic skills of tennis using hand-eye coordination drills along with stroke production. The ABCs (agility, balance, and coordination) are a major focus at this level. Cooperative drills are used to introduce players to serve, rally, and scoring. Students will build a strong foundation through playing and fun drills that will lead to quicker development. Players can vary their shots with different speed, spin, and placement. Singles and doubles strategy is also a large component of this level. Focus is on the keys to consistency, footwork, and serve/returns. The standard yellow balls are used on the 78-foot Green Courts.
We offer 2 summer sessions. The first is 5 weeks, and the second is 8 weeks, and you can choose for your child to attend 1 or 2 days per week.
Session 2: July 10 – August 04, 2023 (4 weeks, fees are prorated)
- August 28 – October 21, 2023 (8 weeks)
- October 23 – December 16, 2023 (8 weeks)
Session 2: July 10 – August 04, 2023 (4 weeks)
Choose one or multiple days per week:
- Mondays from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Cost per student:
- 1 day per week (4 classes) = $120
- 2 days per week (8 classes) = $240
- 3 days per week (12 classes) = $360