Riviera Tennis Canter Winter Break Camp
(Dates To Be Announced)
Keep your kids active during the winter break with the Riviera Tennis Center’s fun Winter Break Camp. Each day includes fun games and instructive exercises for players of all levels. Those attending the full-day program will also have lunch and competitive match play in the afternoon.
Kids are grouped by age and ability and coached by USPTA certified tennis professionals utilizing the ROGY training system which uses specialized equipment and games for students at each level of development.
- Half-Day & Full-Day Options
- Boys & Girls, Ages 4–15, All Levels
- We Offer Before/After-Care & Provide All Equipment
- Sibling Discount
- Professional coaching, beautiful facilities, and nonstop action make for an experience your kids will never forget!
Health and Safety Protocols:
- The health and safety of our junior players is very important to us.
- Players have personal balls, cones, and spots to use during instruction.
- Our curriculum is designed for players to rotate activities while remaining 6 feet apart.
- Coaches will wear face protection while speaking to the players and will keep appropriate distances.
- Hand sanitizer is available on every court.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Racquet Sports, Jane Forman
Phone: (305) 775 – 4727