ORANGE BALL PROGRAM | Ages 7 – 9
This level introduces the basic skills of tennis using hand-eye coordination drills along with stroke production. The ABCs (agility, balance, and coordination) are a major focus at this level. Cooperative drills are used to introduce players to serving, rallies, and scoring. Players utilize control, spin, and positioning to their advantage while also being able to consistently rally and cooperate with a partner. We integrate hand-eye coordination drills along with footwork skills.
The ability to maintain proper technique during points and proficiency on serve is a necessity before graduating to the next level. The low compression orange balls are used on the 60-foot Orange Courts.
Our current session is flexible – you can choose for your child to attend 1 or more days per week.
Current Registration Session:
Session 2: December 04 – December 16, 2023 (2 weeks)
SESSION 2 SCHEDULE
December 04 – December 16, 2023 (2 weeks)
Choose one or multiple days per week:
- Mondays from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Cost per student:
- 1 day per week (2 classes) = $60
- 2 days per week (4 classes) = $120
- 3 days per week (6 classes) = $180
- 4 days per week (8 classes) = $240