SAFE PLAY GUIDELINES
Health and Safety
- All staff will be required to complete a daily health screening and have their temperatures taken before starting their shift. If health standards are not met, the employee will not be allowed to work their shift.
- Clients in higher-risk groups should consider staying home.
- Tennis patrons and staff are required to wear masks when entering and exiting the Tennis Center and/or waiting at the reception desk. Clients may remove their masks once they are on the court and playing.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Everyone is encouraged to wash hands often or use hand sanitizer, especially before and after playing tennis. Hand sanitizer will be available once entering the Tennis Center.
- Members are asked to bring their own water bottles; a water fill station will be available.
- Members are asked to bring their own towels as we are not able to provide these.
- Specific cleaning staff will be assigned to the Tennis Center. These staff will be performing maintenance cleaning throughout the the day when the Tennis Center is open.
- Our staff will perform a more thorough cleaning after the Tennis Center has closed.