GREEN BALL PROGRAM | Ages 10 – 12
Players are introduced to the basic skills of tennis using hand-eye coordination drills along with stroke production. The ABCs (agility, balance, and coordination) are a major focus at this level. Cooperative drills are used to introduce players to serve, rally, and scoring. Students will build a strong foundation through playing and fun drills that will lead to quicker development. Players can vary their shots with different speed, spin, and placement. The focus at this level is on tactics and general point play. The low compression green balls are used on the 78-foot Green Courts.
Our current session is flexible – you can choose for your child to attend 1 or more days per week.
Current Registration Session:
Session 2: December 04 – December 16, 2023 (2 weeks)
SESSION 2 SCHEDULE
December 04 – December 16, 2023 (2 weeks)
Choose one or multiple days per week:
- Mondays from 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Cost per student:
- 1 day per week (2 classes) = $60
- 2 days per week (4 classes) = $120
- 3 days per week (6 classes) = $180
- 4 days per week (8 classes) = $240